CAREER COACHING & ADVICE
What's the matter?
1. You are in the midst of your career and you want to evaluate and determine how to continue.
2. You are a young professional and you are looking for more focus in your career.
3. You have a feeling that your talents lay elsewhere but how to figure out what to do with them.
4. You feel stuck. This is not the right path but what (on earth) is?
5. You want to find out what jobs are most interesting for you.
6. You doubt whether to choose for a management role or specialize in your profession.
7. You need to find another job because of reorganization or a mismatch with your current organization.
8. You want to learn more about personal branding and how to present yourself to the market.
9. You know what you want and just need some advice on CV, social media or presentation.
10. You are perfectly happy in your job and want to be prepared in order to remain happy in the long run.
Career Advice is about finding another job and making a plan to get there. Useful, fun and smart.
Career coaching is about self-construction. (Re)defining your own road in life instead of traveling down someone else's.
Who are you? What are your drives and core strengths? And what do you really want at this point in your life? Are you on the right track?
I offer both. My services range from sustainable employability, career planning, career switch, outplacement, reintegration (1st and 2nd track) or personal branding.
Book a free intake and find out whether I am the right person to help you (re)define your road.